With the latest guidelines released by MOH, Thomson Specialist Skin Centre has resumed full operations from 19 June 2020.
Heightened precautionary measures are still in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff.
*Only 1 accompanying companion allowed per patient.
HEALTH DECLARATION & SAFETY MEASURES
- All staff, patients and companions are required to use the SafeEntry QR to check-in and check-out at clinic entrance.
- If you have ever been tested positive on ART/PCR, or recovered from COVID-19, please inform our staff your date tested.
- Please reschedule your appointment if:
- You are currently having a fever (temperature higher than 37.5 degrees), cough, sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell, sneezing, shortness of breath OR difficulty in breathing.
- You are currently on any of the following: Stay-Home-Notice (SHN), Home Recovery Program (HRP), Health Risk Notice (HRN) or Isolation Order (IO).
- You have been in contact with someone who is ART positive or a suspected/confirmed case of COVID-19 infection in the last 5 days.
OUR PATIENTS’ WELL-BEING
- We call every patient prior to their appointment to check on their well-being and for their travel and contact history. If you are feeling unwell or have any travel or contact history in the last 5 days, please inform the clinic so we can reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- We have limited our patient capacity in a day to ensure you have more personal space.
- We have implemented measures to ensure separation of at least one metre between you and other patients.
- Patients and companions are required to wear a surgical mask.
- Patients and companions are welcome to use the hand sanitisers placed at the clinic.
CLINIC’S SAFETY MEASURES
- Our staff and doctors are required to wear a surgical mask at all times. Our doctors are also required to sanitise their hands before and after every patient.
- All doctor’s consultation rooms, including all surfaces, will be disinfected.
- We have increased the cleaning frequency of the clinic, using hospital-grade disinfectants. After closing hours, our clinic will do a thorough disinfection and cleaning of the entire premises.
We hope to continue serving our patients with minimal disruption to your treatment plans while keeping up with the necessary precautionary measures.
As the COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, we will monitor advisories from MOH closely and update accordingly. In the meantime, stay well, stay healthy and stay safe!
For any enquiries, please contact us at 6397 6006 or [email protected]