Your health and safety is our top priority.
During this COVID-19 Circuit Breaker, Thomson Specialist Skin Centre remains open and continues to operate to attend to your essential skin health issues. For any enquiries, please contact the clinic at 63976006.
We have also put in place enhanced precautionary measures to safeguard the safety and well-being of our patients and staff.
TRAVEL & TEMPERATURE DECLARATION
- Mandatory temperature checks have been implemented for all staff, patients and visitors upon entry. Anyone with a temperature of higher than 37.5 degrees, or have a cough or showing other flu symptoms (fever, sore throat, or runny nose) will not be allowed in the clinic.
- All staff, patients and visitors are required to fill out a Travel and Health Declaration Form.
- Anyone who have returned to Singapore from overseas in the last 14 days will not be allowed into the clinic.
- Anyone who has been in contact with anyone who returned from overseas or is on Stay-at-home or Quarantine Order within the last 14 days will also not be allowed into the clinic.
OUR PATIENTS’ WELL-BEING
- We have now limited our patient capacity in a day to ensure you have more personal space.
- We have implemented measures to ensure separation of at least one metre between you and other patients.
- We call every patient one day before their appointment to check on their well-being and for their travel and contact history.
- Patients are welcome to use the hand sanitizers placed at the clinic.
CLINIC’S SAFETY MEASURES
- Our staff and doctors are required to wear a surgical mask at all times. Our doctors are also required to sanitise their hands before and after every patient.
- All doctor’s consultation rooms, including all surfaces, will be disinfected.
- We have increased the cleaning frequency of the clinic, using hospital-grade disinfectants. After closing hours, our clinic will do a thorough disinfection and cleaning of the entire premises.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update with any additional changes. In the meantime, stay safe and be healthy!